Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowest cost online MBA's (USA or Abroad)
Over the past day, I've gotten two email notifications for new posts in this thread. One for Monchevy yesterday, and one for Alpha just a few moments ago. I can't see either post.

EDIT: now I see them. Strange. It wasn't showing a 6th page before and there was nowhere to click for one. I've also noticed the forum putting a thread posting times all out of order since yesterday morning. I wonder what's going on?
(02-03-2021, 12:07 PM)eLearner Wrote: Over the past day, I've gotten two email notifications for new posts in this thread. One for Monchevy yesterday, and one for Alpha just a few moments ago. I can't see either post.

My last post here, I couldn't see all day yesterday even though it was showing on the front page as the latest post in the thread. What was interesting was that I could see it when I was logged out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes monchevy's post:
  • eLearner
It took almost an hour before I could see my own post and as you can see I posted it twice thinking that I made a mistake of some sort the first time around.  I'm sorry it happened but I'm glad it's not just me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha's post:
  • monchevy
If there has been a deleted post in a particular thread, or more than one deleted post, the forum software won't show you the last posts unless/until you view the thread in Tapatalk. It usually just needs an extra post or two to trigger the new page to appear. I understand what it's doing but I don't quite understand why it's doing it.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • eLearner
(02-03-2021, 12:38 PM)rachel83az Wrote: If there has been a deleted post in a particular thread, or more than one deleted post, the forum software won't show you the last posts unless/until you view the thread in Tapatalk. It usually just needs an extra post or two to trigger the new page to appear. I understand what it's doing but I don't quite understand why it's doing it.

I signed out and was able to see it just fine. Signed back in and it was gone again. Super weird.
Just an FYI, the Hellenic American University still has spaces for their $3,000 MBA as per the sister thread. I will apply and check out their degree requirements, they are just RA, I'm still waiting for Walden to "fix" whatever is missing for theirs as I am looking for ACBSP or AACSB... but at this price, I am looking to transfer into Walden or just finish it at HAU. Link https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?thr...ity.57785/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • eLearner, jch
(02-18-2021, 09:44 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just an FYI, the Hellenic American University still has spaces for their $3,000 MBA as per the sister thread.  I will apply and check out their degree requirements, they are just RA, I'm still waiting for Walden to "fix" whatever is missing for theirs as I am looking for ACBSP or AACSB... but at this price, I am looking to transfer into Walden or just finish it at HAU.  Link https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?thr...ity.57785/

Hi BJ Long time no talk to. I don't know if this has been asked before but is this program similar to WGU in terms of being able to accelerate or finish as quickly as possible? 
3K seems nice and it is regionally accredited.
Nope, not possible, the HAU program is 2 years in length, course by course, not a competency based degree option where you can accelerate and excel at your own pace. For someone who wants cheap/easy/fast and complete the MBA or MS in a year, WGU is a great option for students in four fields - Business, Education, IT and Nursing. For other fields, you'll have to check out options if any...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • collegechick
Anyone has information on the lowest cost psychology degrees abroad.
(01-30-2021, 01:07 PM)ss20ts Wrote: I've worked in HR and no way would I even interview someone who has a degree from a place called University of the People. It sounds like a fake school. 

If I were a potential employee, I wouldn't even apply for a job at a company where the HR are so dumb they don't even know how to check for a university accreditation and goes by the sound of the name.
[-] The following 1 user Likes msganti's post:
  • tussive

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gardner-Webb University: 10-12 month online MBA? PaperAssistant 7 184 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 27 17,627 04-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: David1477
  New Zealand Online Degrees doyouhowdo1 1 334 03-31-2024, 10:46 AM
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 602 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Czech 100% online MBA and DBA for 3k/5k David1477 7 495 03-25-2024, 08:34 PM
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 651 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 366 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Master's in Security Management CBE Online Jeff7 8 580 02-27-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 26 4,722 02-18-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: ITdegree
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 582 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas