Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SL Coupon Code
Got this in an email today:

Buy ONE StraighterLine course and save $50 on your second course! Use promo code GETSTARTED2017 at checkout!
Anyone know of any new codes?

None of the codes listed here or on their website are working for me (I used them up).
Hope this isn't a redundant code but I got this one -MATCH50 for $50. Works with two courses in your cart.
CLEP:College Comp. w/essay, A & I Lit. w/essay, College Algebra, US History 1 & 2, Biology, Human Growth & Development   DSST: Foundations of Edu.  TEEX: Cyber Security 101 & 301 Sophia: Developing Effective Teams The Institutes: Ethics & CPCU Prof. Code.

Straighterline: Intro to Religion, Intro to Com., Western Civ. 1& 2, American Gov, PreCalculus, Intro to Bio Lab

Study.com: Personal Finance, Edu. Psychology, Classroom Management, Special Edu. History & Law, Geology, Civil War & Reconstruction, History of the Vietnam War

2018 WGU BA Mathematics Education (5-9 licensure)

Current Work: VIPKID ESL Teacher and Substitute Teacher

teacher2 Wrote:Hope this isn't a redundant code but I got this one -MATCH50 for $50. Works with two courses in your cart.

Worked for me, thank you! Hopefully I can use another one in a few days when my monthly fee is due. Should be completed with all of m SL courses by the end of next month.
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
humbleAMG Wrote:Worked for me, thank you! Hopefully I can use another one in a few days when my monthly fee is due. Should be completed with all of m SL courses by the end of next month.

Did you have to renew your membership at the same time to use that code Match50? Or did you just purchase two courses and added that?
For example, two business courses and added that Match50 for $50 off? I am wanting to renew my membership to get a few more courses.
I want to see what other Science courses they have, might go for Calculus I and Calculus II as well... decisions decisions.

So, I will be renewing membership and getting a couple courses - then use one code. And if this coupon works with just two courses...
I'll purchase two more courses, in total I save close to $100 with both coupons applied... hmm, and that gives me three courses.
If there are more courses available that I need/want, I'll take that as well to maximize the use/cost of membership.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:Did you have to renew your membership at the same time to use that code Match50? Or did you just purchase two courses and added that?
For example, two business courses and added that Match50 for $50 off? I am wanting to renew my membership to get a few more courses.
I want to see what other Science courses they have, might go for Calculus I and Calculus II as well... decisions decisions.

So, I will be renewing membership and getting a couple courses - then use one code. And if this coupon works with just two courses...
I'll purchase two more courses, in total I save close to $100 with both coupons applied... hmm, and that gives me three courses.
If there are more courses available that I need/want, I'll take that as well to maximize the use/cost of membership.

I just added two courses and used the promo code and it went through (no membership fee in the cart) , surprising given I have not been able to use codes unless I allow my membership elapse. My monthly fee is due shortly and hopefully I can save another $50 with the membership fee and class.
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
I just used the promo code for 1 course + membership fee. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New code!!

Coupon Code: HOMESCHOOL50

1 use per customer
Expires 6/3/17
$50 off purchase
Do you know if two codes can be applied? For example, HOMESCHOOL50 for the membership and then add two courses with the MATCH50. Would that work? What if it were done in two transitions? Any idea?

I have 3 of my kids waiting to sign up for SL, so the more we can save the better Wink
Has anyone used the HOMESCHOOL50 code today? It's not going through..... Maybe because it's only a membership?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,457 03-27-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,361 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  SOPHIA PROMO CODE Grateful4Advice 15 5,479 11-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: RJ77
  Do you have a current Study.com coupon code? Who could refer me? Felisa 3 611 09-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PSA: Everyone who used Avon's code for Sophia bdarei 7 2,034 03-08-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Randyb100
  latest Study.com code for January, 2023 for 1 month free EducationSeeker 3 1,504 01-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Study.com discount code renewed! mcquacks2 3 2,740 05-21-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: mcquacks2
  Study.com code carebear_007 19 4,295 02-23-2022, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Sophia coupon code available until Sept. 30, 2021 rachel83az 1 988 09-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Last Post: thewupk
  Request for SDC / Study.com Discount Referral code eureka21 14 2,434 08-27-2021, 04:29 PM
Last Post: TwinMom