Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
YAY! I just turned in my Capstone Project!
#1
Wow, what a feeling of relief! I just turned in the last draft of my Capstone project. My instructor's final word on my 3rd draft was "well done." I thought she was going to tear my paper apart. I'm so happy and glad to be finished with my project. :hurray: But, I also feel like I accomplished a lot. I didn't feel like my Capstone was just busy work. I truly felt like it was a culmination of everything I learned.

I can't believe I have to wait 52 days for my degree to be conferred. I may go stir crazy. :willynilly:

But, YAY, I'm all finished. I can't believe I completed my BS at COSC in just two semesters only taking one class this summer. In December of last year I was expecting another two years before I got to this point. I'm so glad I found this board. Smile
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
Reply


Messages In This Thread
YAY! I just turned in my Capstone Project! - by soliloquy - 07-08-2014, 09:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Project Management Cert? GoBroncos95 11 4,653 07-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Capstone Writing: Tips & Tricks rachel83az 11 44,809 01-25-2024, 11:46 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 8 6,403 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Google Project Management: Professional Certificate midnite123 5 10,696 10-06-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Plagiarism on a Team Project ss20ts 16 5,401 08-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Any Project Managers on this board? Seeking advice collegechick 3 2,221 12-21-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  ?schools that don't require Capstone for BA/BS amberwalk 7 3,655 07-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Capstone - Double Dipping dharmastudios 7 4,237 03-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Last Post: dharmastudios
  Capstone Topic Ideas - Animal Related Silly_Me 6 9,179 12-13-2019, 05:30 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Bachelors with NO capstone radconjohn 11 11,029 11-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Last Post: JoshDosMil

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)