09-17-2017, 10:45 PM
(09-17-2017, 04:52 PM)Mag48 Wrote: I just pulled the trigger on submitting my task 3 as well. It was driving me crazy trying to get it perfect and I ended up just doing a full take and submitting it. If it comes back for revision I will make the changes but it is enough to drive a person crazy trying to get the recording at 100%.
Great job on knocking this out. Following the rubric with the powerpoint and talking points, I have a hard time seeing it come back for revisions. However, you might have a 'unique' style of presenting

Get ready to cut the celebration cake!!!
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016
RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great
The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016
RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great
The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)