09-25-2017, 05:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 05:43 PM by jessikalauren.)
(09-25-2017, 05:29 PM)jsd Wrote: Congrats! Always happy to see another success story
It is 100% due to this forum and the awesome people who post here. This is where I learned of WGU for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised that had I stayed at my B&M school I may have given up by now, I was applying for loans and wasn't due to graduate until summer 2018! Now I'm hoping planning to have my master's by that time, and NO loans

(09-25-2017, 05:01 PM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote: That's a nice way to get the blood pressure rocking!!! Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment. Make sure you take a moment to really celebrate.
TELL ME ABOUT IT!! Absolutely terrifying.
I'm thinking about a bubble bath tonight and opening a bottle of the good wine. Going to Tahoe this weekend for a friend's wedding, I haven't been on a vacation without homework on the mind in a long time!! Going to enjoy it while I sit at the blackjack tables!
WGU - BS Business, HR - Completed September 2017
WGU - MS, Management & Leadership - Started February 2018
WGU - MS, Management & Leadership - Started February 2018



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)