Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
UMPI
Can't see posts again. Why does this keep happening? It's kind of frustrating. Weird how I can comment then I can see the missing posts. 

UMPI: BLS with Management Information Systems, Project Management, and Management minors - Graduating March 2021

Brandman/UMass: MA in Organizational Leadership - Spring 2021

RIT: MPS in Project Management, Design Think, and Product Development - Possibly 2022

Completed
Community College: AS Individual Studies
Community College: AAS Business Administration

Sophia: Environmental Science, Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, College Algebra, Visual Communication, Microeconomics, Introduction to Information Technology, Introduction to Statistics, Human Biology

UMPI: https://online.umpi.edu/
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • TINASAM
It happened to me too since yesterday i couldn't see anything till now
The same happened to me.
It's like a ghost has taken over this thread. LOL

UMPI: BLS with Management Information Systems, Project Management, and Management minors - Graduating March 2021

RIT: MPS in Project Management, Design Think, and Product Development - Possibly 2022

Completed

Sophia: Environmental Science, Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, College Algebra, Visual Communication, Microeconomics, Introduction to Information Technology, Introduction to Statistics, Human Biology

It's a bug in the MyBB soft deletion posts when the thread got cleaned up from some arguments.
❤️ Heart Transplant Survivor 2020 ❤️
BA from UMPI
 Go Snow Owls!!! 
[Image: aE5oKs.png]
I submitted my draft for BUS 489 Business Policy and Strategy. Wish me luck folks!

Also thanks to the admins for making UMPI it's own board on this forum!
BA from UMPI
 Go Snow Owls!!! 
(03-04-2021, 05:20 PM)ashkir Wrote: It's a bug in the MyBB soft deletion posts when the thread got cleaned up from some arguments.

Weird. Hopefully it goes away. I can't see posts again today. LOL

Now this is odd. I can't see my last post at all. I see on the main screen on the forum that I commented, but I can't see it in the thread. This ia really WEIRD bug!

Completed

I finished BUS 440 Business Analytics. 91%. Big Grin wooo.

Drafts for the following are submitted:
BUS 220 Managerial Accounting
BUS 489 Business Policy and Strategy

Next term (I confirmed with Jessica) I'll be taking these, as they weren't offered this term:
Essays:
BIO 105 Human Biology
BUS 353 Legal & Ethical Environment of Business
BUS 469 Strategic Professional Communication
French

Multiple Choice
BUS 321 Human Resource Management
BUS 244 Management Information System
BA from UMPI
 Go Snow Owls!!! 
Ha the thread disappeared on me again.....LOL

Change Management - Final version submitted
Organizational Behavior - Edit Final version and submit today
Operations Management - Edit Final version and submit today
Spanish - waiting to hear back from the professor on my Rough Draft I submitted last night - this is the very last class I need to graduate!

In the home stretch!!!!

ashkir

What will you do with all of that free time? Only 6 more courses and you're done? That's AWESOME! You really did amazing this term.

And Organizational Behavior - the final version of the Final Assessment - has been submitted. Operations Management is up next.

Completed

Operations Management - final version of my Final Assessment is done and submitted. Wahooo!!!

One more class to wait on....waiting for my rough draft to come back for Spanish. Then I'm done. This is my last class. Crazy.

Completed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General UMPI Questions NC Coach 8 135 5 hours ago
Last Post: dfrecore
  UMPI & Sophia portia8 44 1,607 03-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Last Post: any4yeardegree
  UMPI Work History and Age Policy dhallfootball21 10 407 02-24-2021, 11:24 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  UMPI Sophia Transfer Equivalent List & Objectives ashkir 14 1,281 01-29-2021, 05:18 PM
Last Post: gams007
  UMPI YourPace ACE (Sophia) Transcript Results ashkir 65 3,646 12-26-2020, 06:37 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI Questions gams007 9 554 12-23-2020, 12:29 PM
  UMPI questions! adegree4me 13 764 12-19-2020, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  UMPI - Communications ashkir 10 816 11-25-2020, 01:57 PM