10-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi all
What degree programs can be almost completely tested out of? Ideally, I would like to take the BS in Health Sciences program at EC but for cost reasons I'm thinking that I might want to get a quicker, cheaper degree to start with and then later on I can add something in Health Sciences (when my wife has a job again).
Any suggestions for a program that will allow me to test out of almost all courses?
Thanks for your help
Mitch
What degree programs can be almost completely tested out of? Ideally, I would like to take the BS in Health Sciences program at EC but for cost reasons I'm thinking that I might want to get a quicker, cheaper degree to start with and then later on I can add something in Health Sciences (when my wife has a job again).
Any suggestions for a program that will allow me to test out of almost all courses?
Thanks for your help
Mitch


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)