Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting from scratch, where to begin?
Thank you so much, Yes i have read the beginners guide. Let me explain something. In the Netherlands you need for a lot of degrees a fulltine intership from 6-9 months. Due personal circumstances i cant complete this. For most of the university you need to go a lot to college. There is almost no distance learning. Only the one with the intership or open university, but this is a 6 years route. I take a look in the university of Utrecht. But im sure they dont take my credits (we have a other system about this). What the usa route about. Im not good in math. So i need to do a so low as possible amount courses about this subject. If i read well, i must do one course for the general about this?
You should contact your local institutions (best guess is the school where you got the most credits) and ask the advisors / dean or faculty head for support regarding the internship / related problems, if there are no possibilities they can help you request permission for an alternative assignment. Don't disregard the remarks made by bjcheung77 and others, your local options are more cheap / fast and realistic.
There are no options about the intership. Thats not aloud. No intership is no degree. ( we have two different kind of university, my credits are from the intership need amount, there are university who not have a intership, but my credits are not accepted there and it is only fulltime study, not online). I have look at Utrecht. Its not a bachelor. Only master courses are in online learning. Also not a whole master. In my country you cant take different courses. You choose a whole program with a few options and choises. But not a lot. Not like in the USA where you choose a lot of courses.
There definitely are. Depending on your circumstances either different terms regarding length, contents or other adjustments are possible. If an internship is not possible at all, according to the institution, you'll be given an alternative assignment.
No in my country its not the case.
To get started, I would read this thread to decide on the school of your choice and apply/send transcripts to them to get an evaluation: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid292497
Since you have a degree in mind, I would create a degree plan, you can work on the missing General Education courses first.  While you're waiting for your evaluation, I suggest doing the FREE courses found in my signature/wiki.  Do the CSM Learn course for your math requirement, Institute's Ethics course for Ethics requirement, TEEX courses for free electives.  When your evaluation comes back, you can create a spreadsheet of your completed courses and the transferred courses, then the remaining courses.  This is to keep track and to document what is missing and needed.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thank you so much! My first step is study and prepare for a Toefl exam. Can i do the math course thru Aleks? Does this still count for general math?
I think you can, however Aleks (College Algebra would come in as MAT-121, which will satisfy Quantitative Literacy) is considered more difficult than CSM Learn. (see the related topic)
(07-11-2019, 07:00 PM)SweetsugarNL Wrote: I thought for out of state students the credits are less then $544 ? This is the price for international students.

No, $544 is the price for non degree seeking students. The price for international students is the same as for out of state students $504. If you use the Study.com partnership, you can get in state tuition at $399 per credit.

Quote:https://www.tesu.edu/tuition/international-tuition

International Tuition
... Unless they are part of a special population, such as a corporate partnership, international students are charged the out-of-state rate for tuition and may select the Per Credit Tuition Plan. ...
https://www.tesu.edu/tuition/per-credit
https://www.tesu.edu/studycom/costs-tuition
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Thank you, also for the study.com tip. So college algebra from Aleks is enough for the one math course in the whole bachelor? It is then the only one? (or the csm learn, dont have visit their website yet). Every exam what i must made in a test center is out of my league because we dont have these centers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netflix is Hiring an AI-Focused Role—and the Starting Salary is up to $900,000 LevelUP 1 344 07-31-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  College grads overestimating starting salaries... bjcheung77 7 667 05-10-2023, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Superstars get educated too! 13 years after starting... bjcheung77 2 599 05-16-2022, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Northwestern University is offering online bachelor's degrees starting Fall 2022 nyvrem 1 1,164 12-25-2021, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Pikachu
  UMPI YourPace now offering BABA Marketing starting in August ashkir 3 1,523 04-27-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Special Education/ECE- starting from scratch amomwholearns 3 943 08-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Starting from scratch.. Mirsie 13 2,434 07-29-2019, 04:08 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  Any "Start From Scratch" members willing to share their journey? Idreamofadegree 23 4,832 07-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Crippling self doubt! (aka starting college at 40!) Mil0 127 17,372 06-24-2019, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Cheapest current BSBA from scratch? HAVEaSigAR 5 1,589 02-22-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: HAVEaSigAR