Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT: ALEKS users
Synicaal Wrote:I have had them approve my courses on the weekend, you should get it tomorrow. I have had them approved on both Saturday and Sunday.

Keeping my fingers crossed, thank you!
Finally had them approved today. Now I need to decide which course to take next to put more credits on the books. I only need the 3 credits for an AS through COSC. Curious whether I should tale Statistics or focus on simpler courses for credit.
I just talked with ALEKS customer service since my two sons want to test out in 2017, and they didn't know anything, and even provided false information until I pushed them to verify at a higher level. Then she told me that they didn't know, and recommended to wait until they received formal word from the company. I also let her know that this was something being highly talked about online, and she didn't really seem to get it but agreed to put it in her notes for higher management to read.
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
vetvso Wrote:I just talked with ALEKS customer service since my two sons want to test out in 2017, and they didn't know anything, and even provided false information until I pushed them to verify at a higher level. Then she told me that they didn't know, and recommended to wait until they received formal word from the company. I also let her know that this was something being highly talked about online, and she didn't really seem to get it but agreed to put it in her notes for higher management to read.

Do you care to share the details of the "false information" that was provided?

"Formal word from the company" what company? McGraw-Hill?
vetvso Wrote:I just talked with ALEKS customer service since my two sons want to test out in 2017, and they didn't know anything, and even provided false information until I pushed them to verify at a higher level. Then she told me that they didn't know, and recommended to wait until they received formal word from the company. I also let her know that this was something being highly talked about online, and she didn't really seem to get it but agreed to put it in her notes for higher management to read.

The customer service people there don't know what the ACE-approval is, you have to talk to someone at the company HQ who is familiar with this. Most of the thousands of people who use ALEKS are using it through their school (usually charter I think) and aren't worried about ACE. So you're just going through the wrong channels to get your questions answered.

There's info on this forum somewhere about who to talk to.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
cookderosa Wrote:As we've already talked about here, ALEKS math's ACE evaluation expires on 11/30/2016.

I am unable to share details, but this matter has gone from "interesting" to "urgent."

First, if you are currently using ALEKS, you have 1 month to finish. I can not urge you strongly enough to finish by 11/30/2016. Without compromising my word, what I can tell you is that there is no question that under the best of circumstances there will be a lag period between expiration and renewal- that's best case. I'll leave worst case to your imagination.

Secondly, if you are currently using ALEKS for college credit, or if you plan on using ALEKS for college credit in the future, you should contact ALEKS immediately and tell them so.

ALEKS Contact Info:
RG Wil Lampros, Chief Product Officer, ALEKS Corporation, 15460 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92618. (714) 245-7191

11/30 on midnite???
Looks like ALEKS headquarters is in California. https://www.aleks.com/contact_us

For that reason, midnight in California (or 11:59 to be exact) gives you more time....but if I were in your shoes, no way I'd risk it. My vote is 11:59 eastern / 8:59 pacific
Oh wow! I was looking at ACE this afternoon and ALEKS has been extended until 12/31/ 2016! One more month to get all of your ALEKS completed!
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALEKS free for two months (start by April 30, 2020) PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 30 5,312 04-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  ALEKS GLMRGIRL717 2 618 08-15-2022, 07:04 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  URGENT! SDC computer architecture project : part 4 Bobbym 23 3,061 12-27-2021, 09:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  urgent. study.com course end date - nov 30 onlinelearner99 17 2,086 12-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Still time for ALEKS credit? MDW2447 14 3,017 09-10-2021, 03:55 AM
Last Post: echo64
  Urgent college credits VAG8088 14 1,807 07-09-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Long Term Sophia Users, Got a Question TINASAM 7 1,284 03-09-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  ALEKS Badges via Acclaim Toastmaster 6 1,346 01-13-2021, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Kab
  How to get ALEKS badge added to Acclaim ashkir 0 1,024 12-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  ALEKS is expiring. gams007 9 1,952 11-13-2020, 07:49 PM